Throughout January 2019, we will be updating the statfreaks website. We will add new features to the member’s area and perform some maintenance.
- Jockey Stats Profile – (Now Available 7/01/2019)
- Downloadable daily report, for key rider’s.
- Available under members tab to paid subscribers
- Selected profiles for the rider’s that are riding well above benchmark and are predicted to score well in the jockey challenge markets.
- Greyhounds Data Files – (Now Available 7/01/2019)
- Daily alongside the existing SFR PDF Reports
- CSV formatted.
- Available for download to paid subscribers.
- Greyhound NSW – (Now Available 7/01/2019)
- Added to existing greyhound subscription.
- Greyhound subscription will cover the main race meetings in NSW and VIC.
- Data Stand-out Report – (Now Available 7/01/2019)
- Daily, emailed out to paid subscription users.
- Automatically emailed out to paid subscribers in PDF format.
- 1 to 10 runners maximum for the current day.
- Excel to CSV Files: – (Now Available 7/01/2019)
- Existing SFR data files for horse racing changed to CSV Excel format.
- Past SFR Data: – (In Progress)
- Bulk Zip files for the previous months SFR data will be available for purchase via our online store.
- Google+ Login – Updated to Blue Icon and latest version.
- Email Lists – Optimized and improved under personal profiles. (Now Available 7/01/2019)
- Twitter Login – Added to the login screen.
Our target time-frame for maintenance is between 10 pm and 3 am Monday – Friday. Throughout January 2019 the stat-freaks website will be placed into maintenance mode regularly during these periods to apply enhancements and updates.