- FEES + MEMBERSHIP OR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
Membership is provided on a subscription basis and will continue provided that your membership fees are not in arrears. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
We may cancel any membership where membership fees are in arrears. In this circumstance, we reserve the right to:
– recover the monetary benefit of any membership discounts(s) received by you while you were in arrears; and
– withdraw the benefit of the membership discount if payment for services received and products supplied have not been paid in full within 30 days of receipt of the invoice.
Before the renewal date for your membership, a membership renewal reminder will be emailed to you to the email address provided to us or if requested or at the discretion of Statfreaks or if no email address provided, statfreaks will post out a tax invoice to the last address you provided to us.
We offer payment of your membership fee via Stripe, or other approved payment method.
Should you subscribe to a monthly recurring subscription, the amount of time between a monthly billing interval is one month. This means 30 days for some months (April, June etc.), 31 days for others, and then 28 or 29 days for February. If a monthly subscription is created on the 15th of February, the next payment will be charged on the 15th March. If the billing interval for a subscription is every 2 months and it is created on the 15th of February, the next payment will be charged on the 15th April.
What about subscriptions purchased on the last day of the month?
If a subscription is purchased on the last day of the month, recurring payments will continue to be charged on the last day of the month. For example, if a $60 / month subscription is purchased on the 31st December, its next 4 payments will be charged on:
- 31st January
- 28th February (or 29th February for a leap year)
- 31st March
- 30th April
your subscription will be renewed automatically unless you cancel under your ‘My Account’ section, or by written notice to us at least (7) days before the beginning of your new membership term.
- MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION/VALIDATION
Upon receipt of the membership payment, you were recorded as a member of Statfreaks.com.au.
All Members will be issued with a username and membership account.
A password will need to be created by the member by accessing our member login on the Website and clicking lost password and entering your email address to have your password updated.
A membership account cannot be shared, forwarded or accessed by anyone other than the original purchaser of the membership. Membership access will be canceled immediately by the administrator of statfreaks.com.au if this is seen to be or have occurred.
You should keep your password secure and not disclose it to anyone. In circumstances where you cannot remember your membership number, you can:
– contact our office on email@example.com, and they will be able to assist you; or
– click lost password when logging onto statfreaks.com.au and a link will be emailed to you to reset your password.
If any of your details change, such as your address, telephone number you must inform us as soon as possible since changes may impact upon our ability to deliver your membership services. You can also update your change of details through the website after logging on as a member.
- LAPSING OF MEMBERSHIP
Where a Member’s subscription is overdue, access to membership services and benefits are disabled pending payment of any outstanding subscription or other fees.
We reserve the right to cancel any membership following our Terms and Conditions where membership fees are in arrears.
- TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Any Member who abuses, offends or puts at risk any member of the statfreaks.com.au staff, other members, or visitors to the site will have their accounts terminated immediately.
In such cases, the owners have the power to expel the person from membership of Sstatfreaks.com.au. On expulsion from statfreaks.com.au, the Member forfeits all rights and claims on the website.
- FREE TRIAL PERIOD
- Your statfreaks.com.au subscription or membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your subscription or membership lasts for seven (7) days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members to try the service.
- Statfreaks.com.au determines free trial eligibility at its sole discretion, and we may limit the duration and eligability to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold if we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as name, a method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent statfreaks.com.au subscription or membership to determine eligibility.
- Each subscription or membership is entitled to access one free trial of seven (7) days.
- We would not charge your Payment Method for your weekly, monthly or yearly subscription or membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you opted to renew your subscription or membership at the end of the free trial period. To view the weekly, monthly or yearly subscription or membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the “My Account” page.
- REFUND POLICY
Subscription or membership fees are non-refundable. Statfreaks.com.au does offer a seven (48) hour cooling off period commencing from the join time and date on the agreement.
You may terminate your subscription or membership on statfreaks.com.au receipt of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 48 hour cooling off period. If a written cancellation request has not been received within the forty-eight (48) hour period, the subscription or membership will continue for the agreed minimum term.
- INTERPRETATION + DEFINITIONS
Personal pronouns: Except where the context otherwise provides or requires:
– the terms we, us or our refers to statfreaks.com.au; and
– the terms you or you’re referring to Member.
Defined terms: In this document, unless otherwise provided, the following conditions shall have their meaning as specified:
Member means a person or entity that has agreed to become a member of statfreaks.com.au and be bound by this document and the statfreaks.com.au Terms and Conditions.
Website means our website at www.StatFreaks.com.au