When you make payments through Statfreaks.com.au, you agree to these Payments Terms.
- MAKING PURCHASES
- When you confirm a transaction on Statfreaks.com.au, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
- Your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying.
- Sales are final, do not commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay.
- When you make a “purchase” the sale may include commission paid to another user.
- In the event you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price.
- When you “purchase” information we commit to making the information accessible to you by means of the My Account page and via email. Our obligation ends when we deliver the information to you.
- Even though we use terms like “purchase,” “buy,” “sell,” to talk about transactions related to information, we don’t transfer any ownership of this information. For example, the information we make available to you are licensed to you, not sold.
- Information sold to you is licensed to you for personal use only. Under no circumstances can you forward, re-sell or disclose details of your sale to another person or for commercial purposes without the written consent of Statfreaks.com.au.
- PAYMENT SOURCES
We allow you to make payments using several stripe which is a global secure payment gateway.
- When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information. We will not store enough information which would allow us to action a separate transaction on your behalf.
- When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
- If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- DELIVERY OF YOUR PURCHASE
Products purchased from Statfreaks are delivered in an electronic form and adhere to delivery guidelines to ensure you receive the information in a timely manner.
- After ordering online, you will receive access to the information via the ‘My Account’ page, accessible from the main menu. You may also receive an email containing this information however we cannot guarantee the delivery of this email.
- In some cases, there may be delays between payment processing and the information made available to you from the ‘My Account’ page. We will attempt to provide this information to you within 90 minutes, otherwise, you are entitled to a full refund.
- ACTIONS WE MAY TAKE
As part of our effort to keep Statfreaks safe, we may take certain actions to reduce liability for users and us.
- We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Payments Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may place a delay on a payment for a period, limit payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- We may cancel any credits transferred, assigned, or sold in violation of these Payments Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- DISPUTES, REVERSALS AND REFUNDS
- If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may act to prevent financial loss.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 31 days after the charge.
- You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
- We may intervene in disputes between users concerning payments but have no obligation to do so.
- Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed later.
- Refunds are not offered on the basis that the information purchased are offered to the user immediately after payment has been completed. This indicates that the transaction has been completed and information has been used by the purchaser.
- Statfreaks.com.au reserves the right to offer refunds to users under abidance with the law and special circumstances evaluated by the administrators at SStatfreaks.com.au. Payments may be refunded by Pay Pal or credit to your account and the balance of the sellers account will be adjusted accordingly. If you wish to request a refund, please contact us.
- NOTICES AND AMENDMENTS TO THESE PAYMENTS TERMS
- We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 48 hours of the time posted or sent.
- The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- We may change these Payment Terms, in whole or in part, even though the changes may affect accumulated credits.