1) Report Type
- Identifies the type of report, pre-qualifying early edition, pre-qualifying late version or pre-race report.
2) Star Rating System
- Our star rating system used across all our products.
3) Driver 3 Letter Code and Team
- 3 Letters codes used for drivers, e.g. “HAM” = Lewis Hamilton
- Team names displayed for each driver.
4) Ratings (Ranks and Seconds.)
- Advanced STATFREAKS ratings and ranks for each runner measured in seconds.
- The SFR Rating for all F1 reports is a rank figure, “1” being the highest rank.
5) Current Season Statistics
- Presents current season rolling statistics for each driver.
6) SFR Commentary
- Opinions, Analysis and predicted commentary from our advanced algorithms and team.
7) Track Specific Statistics
- Displays track specific statistics as wins from starting from the front row of the grid.
8) Predicted Overall Lap Speed
- The predicted lap speed displayed in a bar chart for each team. This chart changes dynamically over each race weekend and tracks depending on how the teams two cars are performing.
9) Track Map
10) Weather Forcast
- A display of the weather forecasted for the race or qualifying session.