We have crunched the statistics using our “Advanced Jockey Analysis Tool” and wow!!. Jeff Lloyd has some fantastic rides coming up at Sunshine Coast this Saturday, the 22nd of September 2018.
Out of his eight rides, seven of them rank within the TOP 4 on our STATFREAKS rating reports.
- Race 2, “SMARTPY” is predicted to settle in the lead-pack. Jeff has an excellent strike rate for win and place in sprint races when positioned in the lead-pack at the 800-meter mark.
- Race 3, “FROM WITHIN” will be up in the lead pack of runners and, with Jeff’s exceptional win strike rate in sprint-type races when in the lead pack, this scenario highlights another great opportunity.
- Race 6, “JACK’S BAR” is predicted to be up with the leaders in this sprint race. Once again Jeff’s ride looks very strong here.
- Race 9, “ROCK FOR THE LADIES” is predicted to be up with the leaders in this middle-distance race. We believe this is an excellent Each Way opportunity.
- Race 4,5,7 and 8,
- All Jeff’s ride’s in these races historical have lower strike rates for these scenarios and no edge over the market.
Want to do this analysis yourself? Sign up with our Advanced Horse Racing Subscription by clicking HERE.
The Statfreaks “Advanced Horse Racing Subscription” provided access to
- All Horse Racing STATFREAK daily rating reports for
- Australia (selected metro, country & provincial races)
- Yellow, Red and Purple star identification system
- Predicted runner commentary.
- Access to Advanced Statistic Data and Analysis Tools.
- Jockey Analysis Tool
- Track Analysis Tool
- Rail Analysis Tool